Mimaki’s innovative, market-leading range of inkjet printers designed specifically for the Textile and Apparel market, enables direct and sublimation printing onto a wide range of fabrics and garments. Easy operation and exceptional print quality give customers the power to transform creative ideas into profitable products…quickly.
Textile & Apparel
- Sublimation, disperse, reactive & acid dye and textile pigment inks
- Belt transfer system for accurate print on stretchable or thin fabrics
- Print speeds at up to 130 m2/hour with 4-colour printing and up to 105 m2/hour with 6 colours.
- Unmatched print quality with resolution up to 720 x 1080 dpi using 12 print heads in a staggered 3-line array.
- Maximum print speed of 180m2/h (360 x 360dpi, 2 pass, Bi)
- New 12 x printhead configuration in 3-row staggered array
- Maximum print speed of 68m2/h
- Sublimation, disperse, reactive & acid dye and textile pigment inks*
- Maximum print speed of 115m2/h (360 x 360dpi, 1 pass, Bi)
- New Sb410 high performance, affordable sublimation transfer ink
- Fast printing speeds up to 105.9m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- High speed production up to 140 m2/h (in high-speed mode)
- Automated belt-fed conveyance system
- Class-leading print speed of 150 m2/h (in high-speed mode)
- New fast drying dye sublimation ink (Sb300)
- Print and cut width of 103 cm
- High quality printing up to 1440 dpi
- Direct printing or transfer printing is possible: ink catcher allows for direct printing on pretreated fabrics
- Large format printing up to 3.2 m width