High productivity, low impact printing for a greener tomorrow
From fashion, sportswear, home decor, to soft signage, this versatile printer brings every vision to life. Embrace Japanese technology, redefine your capabilities, and make a sustainable impact with Mimaki’s Tiger600-1800TS.
* bluesign® approval currently in progress.
- Speed and EfficiencyAchieve 550 m2/h printing speed with advanced technology for reduced production time and costs.The printer’s high-speed performance translates to faster production, reducing labor and energy costs, thus enhancing overall cost-effectiveness.
- Compact DesignCompact and space-saving with 300kg Mini Jumbo paper load and wind system at the back, perfect for space saving production environments.Innovative technology merges feed and winding at the back, reducing the printer’s footprint. Integrated bottom drying heater saves front space, unlike conventional printers. Smart, compact design at its best!
- Waste ReductionMinimise ink wastage and fabric damage with ink degassing, 10kg ink packs, hot-swap function and direct feed system.The 10kg ink tank with degassing module and hot swap function minimises ink waste. Its large capacity reduces ink replacements, while the degassing module optimises ink usage.
The built-in 2Ltr buffer tank enables seamless changes, avoiding interruptions and excess ink disposal. The direct feed system ensures damage-free, precise printing on thin paper, reducing media waste.
- Certifications and ComplianceMLSb510 sublimation ink meets OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® standards, ensuring eco-friendly printing.OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® guarantee eco-friendly ink usage, meeting strict environmental standards.
Businesses using this printer can ensure sustainable and safe production, attracting environmentally conscious customers and aligning with responsible practices.
Crafted to produce versatile sublimation textiles
for diverse markets
dye sublimation transfer ink
Unleash your creativity with MLSb510 dye sublimation ink, a powerful fusion of exceptional performance and eco-friendliness. Available in 10kg tanks, this high-performance ink ensures uninterrupted production and maximum efficiency. Experience stunning, vibrant prints and excellent light fastness with the 4-color ink set. Its exceptional washability ensures lasting quality, making it the perfect choice for high-performance and durable sublimation prints.
Choose eco-friendly practices confidently with MLSb510. It is OEKO-TEX® and bluesign®* approved, meeting strict environmental standards for sustainable businesses.
* bluesign® approval currently in progress.
For even more confidence
our inks are OEKO-TEX certified
Mimaki ink MLSb510 is ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® certified. ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® is a mechanism by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their products are suitable to print skin-friendly clothing and other textiles for end users.
This certificate therefore constitutes an important decision-making element when purchasing inks for textile production. Trusted by consumers, they demonstrate businesses’ commitment to environmental responsibility and excellence. Make ethical choices for a greener future, with peace of mind and support for sustainability.
The Tiger600-1800TS comes packed with Mimaki Core Technologies, ensuring top-notch print quality and maximum productivity without production hiccups. Check out our fantastic list of Core Technologies that make this printer stand out from the rest!
For continued productivity
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to substitute clogged nozzles
- Mimaki Degassing Module (MDM), to remove air from the ink channel
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Jam Sensor, to prevent print head damage
- New wrinkle-removing rollers, handles varying paper thickness to prevent cockling effect
|Print head||On-demand piezo printhead (8 head staggered in 2 lines)|
|Compatible ink set||Dye sublimation transfer ink MLSb510|
|Ink capacity||10kg ink tank supply|
|Ink colour||Bl, M, Y, K|
|Print resolution||Y: 300, 600dpi|
|Compatible media||Mini-jumbo roll unit|
3-inch Air chuck shaft
|Roll diameter||Φ600mm or less|
|Roll weight||300 kg or less|
|Max. printing width||1,850 mm|
|Min. printing width||210 mm|
|Max. media width||1,900 mm|
|Max. media thickness||1.0 mm or less|
|Paper core diameter||3-inch|
|Drying unit||Maximum temperature: 70℃|
|Operation||Special software: Touch panel type with MPC (Mimaki Print Controller) Built-in PC|
|Interface||Ethernet 10GBASE-T / USB2.0|
|Power supply||Printer: 3φ 380~415 V ± 5% 50/60Hz ± 1% 25A|
|Conformity standards||ETL compliant with IEC62368-1, CE marking (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive), CB certification / RoHS / REACH|
|Compressor||0.6～0.8 MPa ＠Dry Air|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Main Unit: 5,350 x 3,300 x 1,920 mm|
|Weight||Main Unit: 1,620 kg|
Mimaki’s own developed software TxLink4 comes in the box.
Dye sublimation transfer ink
Mimaki’s MLSb510 ink is tailored for sublimation printing in textiles and apparel. It creates vibrant and durable prints for sportswear, fashion garments, soft signage, home textiles and promotions. Its high-density formula and eco-friendly certifications appeal to businesses pursuing quality and sustainable sublimation printing.
Request a demonstration
Submit your credentials to obtain more information about the all new Tiger600, including availability, competitive pricing and local demonstrations. Our local dealer will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields