Expert printing made easy
Low Cost. High Return.
UJV100-160 LED-UV printer
- DAS systemPerforms both a bi-directional and media feed adjustment.Introducing Mimaki’s -easy to operate- Dot Adjustment System (DAS), which automatically performs two adjustments: the bi-directional adjustment and the media feed adjustment.
The bi-directional adjustment assures the drop landing accuracy for a perfect round dot, resulting in the highest possible print quality.
The media feed compensation optimises the feeding of the media, eliminating horizontal banding.
- Two-layer printingChoose from one or two layer printing for a more diverse range of applications.Configure your UJV100-160 as a straightforward “1 layer” 4-colour printer for maximum printing speed.
Or add white- and/or clear ink for 2 layer printing, enabling your company to print more diverse applications.
1 – colour
2 – colour then white
3 – white then colour
4 – colour then clear OR colour then white
- ID Cut with cutter comboCombine the UJV100-160 with a Mimaki cutter for seamless integration using the ID cut workflow.Maximise the flexibility of your production and combine the UJV100-160 with a Mimaki FXII cutter, seamlessly integrated using the ID-Cut workflow.
Simply print a barcode with each print & cut job and benefit from an automated continuous workflow without the intervention of an operator.
Without ID cut
With ID cut
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
LED-UV ink technology
for superior quality at the lowest price
Mimaki, known for its LED-UV inks with good adhesion and scratch resistance, has once again raised the bar for producing highest quality inks for the lowest price in the market.
For the UJV100-160, Mimaki has two newly developed LED-UV inks. The LUS-210 ink is available in CMYK, White and Clear for the non-EU region. The LUS-190 ink is available in the same colours for the EU region. Both inks, supplied in 1L bottles, will advance continuous printing.
For even more confidence
our products are GREENGUARD GOLD certified
GREENGUARD GOLD certified products meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities without polluting the indoor air quality.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the UJV100-160.
For continued productivity
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), to detect missing nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to replace missing nozzles
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Automatic Wiper Cleaner, to keep the wiper clean
- Jam Sensor, to prevent print head damage
- White Ink Circulation, to prevent pigment sedimentation
What our customers say…
Request a Sample Kit
feel and see it for yourself
Are you interested in seeing our new UV-LED technology output first-hand? Then let us instead bring our free printed samples to you!
Simply fill in our request form and leave it with us to deliver the goods!
|Print head||2 drop-on-demand piezoelectric head; stagger arrangement|
|Print resolution||Y: 360 dpi, 720 dpi, 1200dpi; X: 900 dpi, 1200dpi|
|Drop size||Min: 4pl, Max: 20pl|
|Head height||Manual adjustment (2.0/2.5mm from platen)|
|Ink type||LED-UV inks LUS-210, LUS-190|
|Ink colour||4C (CMYK) /5C (CMYK+W) / 6C (CMYK+W+Cl)|
|Ink supply||1L bottle supply|
|Ink IC||Charge method before ink use|
|Max printing width||1,610mm|
|Max media width||1,620mm|
|Media thickness||1.0mm or less|
|Outside diameter||250mm or less|
|Roll weight||45kg or less|
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100~120/200~240V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz)|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V:1.92kW|
|Safety Standards||VCCI class A, FCC Class A, UL62368-1 Conform ETL, CE Marking (EMC Directive, Machinery and Low Voltage Directive), CB Certification, RoHS, RCM, EAC|
Mimaki’s dedicated software RIP, comes in the box. Rasterlink6plus is equipped with more useful and advanced functions.
Newly developed stretchable LED-UV ink for the EU region. LUS-190 ink produces beautiful prints with high scratch resistance and a wide colour gamut. Apply CMYK+White for enhanced printing on transparent or coloured substrates. Or CMYK+White and Clear for the creation of beautiful effects and demanded applications.
5 colours: CMYK W
6 colours: CMYK W Cl*
Newly developed stretchable LED-UV ink for the non-EU region. LUS-210 ink produces beautiful prints with high scratch resistance and a wide colour gamut. Apply CMYK+White for enhanced printing on transparent or coloured substrates. Or CMYK+White and Clear for the creation of beautiful effects and demanded applications.
5 colours: CMYK W
6 colours: CMYK W Cl*