Expert printing made easy
Roll to Roll LED-UV inkjet printer
MORE “PLUS” VALUE
Expand your applications with the new pull-back printing feature, which enables three-layer printing with combinations of white, colour and/or clear ink. With Rasterlink7’s new ink saving feature, you can easily reduce ink consumption while maintaining colour tones. And in combination with the CG-AR Cutter, you can now cut directly from Rasterlink7 to the cutter without using FineCut.
- Pull-Back Printingexpands the range of multi-layer applications.
The pull-back printing feature expands the variety of multi-layer applications, allowing up to 3-layer printing with clear and white ink, while being less dependent on the installed ink configuration.
- Ink Saving Technologythat lowers ink consumption while maintaining colour tones.A free of charge function available in RasterLink7, allows the user to easily reduce ink consumption to approximately 50%, while maintaining the colour tones of your image.
- Seamless linkagefor a Print & Cut solutionBy combining the UJV100-160Plus with a CG-AR cutting plotter, operations are simplified, allowing cut data to be sent directly from Rasterlink7 without the need for design software.
- Sustainable and Eco-friendly Technologywith UV-LED light source and Greenguard Gold-certified UV-curable inks.The UJV100-160Plus is equipped with a UV-LED light source, which reduces electricity costs as it relies on less power. With a maximum power consumption of 0.5kW, which is 20% less than the power consumption of latex or eco-solvent printers, it reduces both energy costs and CO2 emissions.
The printer is also environmentally friendly as it uses only Greenguard Gold-certified UV-curable inks that produce almost no harmful VOCs.
- DAS systemperforms both a bi-directional and media feed adjustment.Mimaki’s easy-to-operate Dot Adjustment System (DAS) automatically performs two adjustments: the bi-directional adjustment and the media feed adjustment.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
LED-UV ink technology
renowned for low energy consumption
With a maximum power consumption of 0.5kW, less than 20% of the power consumption of latex or eco-solvent printers, UV-LED inks help to reduce energy costs and CO2 emissions.
And with the more budget-friendly LUS-190/210*, available in CMYK, white and clear, the range of applications has been further extended.
*LUS-190 is available within the EU. LUS-210 is available outside the EU.
For even more confidence
our products are GREENGUARD GOLD certified
GREENGUARD GOLD certified products meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities without polluting the indoor air quality.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the UJV100-160Plus.
For continued productivity
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), to detect missing nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to replace missing nozzles
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Automatic Wiper Cleaner, to keep the wiper clean
- Jam Sensor, to prevent print head damage
- White Ink Circulation, to prevent pigment sedimentation
What our customers say…
|On-demand piezo head (2 staggered layout)
|360 dpi, 720 dpi, 900 dpi, 1200 dpi
|Ink Type/ Color
|UV-curable ink LUS-190 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
UV-curable ink LUS-210 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)
*Availability varies depending on the regions
|Max printing width
|1,610 mm (63.4 in)
|Max media width
|1,620 mm (63.8 in)
|1.0 mm or lower
|φ250 mm or less
|45 kg or less
|Roll inside diameter
|2 inch / 3 inch
|VCCI class A, FCC class A, ETL IEC 62368-1,
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS),
CB, REACH, ENERGY STAR®, EAC, RCM
|USB2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet 1000 BASE-T
|Single-phase AC100-120V±10%/12A, AC200-240V±10%/8A, 50/60Hz±1Hz
|Maximum 500W (operating), 4.5W (sleep)
|Temperature: 20–30 °C (68–86 °F)
Humidity: 35–65% Rh (Non condensing)
|2,775 x 700 x 1,475 mm (109.3 x 27.6 x 58.1 in)
|167 kg (368.2 lb)
Mimaki’s dedicated software RIP, comes in the box. Rasterlink7 is equipped with more useful and advanced functions.
Cloud based monitoring tool
Mimaki Cloud Technology PICT is a cloud-based printer status monitoring tool, allowing you to easily monitor your printer from your a PC or mobile device remotely.
Remote printer status
Mimaki Remote Access (MRA) is a remote access tool that enables you to obtain information and operate the panel of Mimaki printers and plotters from a smart device.
Flexible ink with good adhesion and scratch resistance. GREENGUARD Gold certified. Available only in the EU region.
5 colours: CMYK W
6 colours: CMYK W Cl
Flexible ink with good adhesion and scratch resistance. GREENGUARD Gold certified. Available only in the non-EU region.
5 colours: CMYK W
6 colours: CMYK W Cl