Highlighting personalization of a wide array of items in response to increased demand for customized items, clothing, and home décor among Millennials
Mimaki today announced that it will be exhibiting at C!Print 2018 in Lyon, France. Mimaki will be located in Stand 2K14 at the show. The interactive stand will be configured with a variety of application displays enabled by Mimaki’s industry-leading digital printing capabilities, ideal for creating unique, personalized items. In addition, Mimaki will once again be participating in the show’s PLUG & PLAY area, also with a focus on personalization.
“Our goal is to make a visit to the Mimaki stand fun, interactive and educational,” said Ronald van den Broek, General Manager Sales at Mimaki Europe. “We want visitors to be inspired by the possibilities and to understand how they can create new personalized items for business or pleasure once they return home. Not only will visitors be able to experience how Mimaki printing and cutting solutions make personalization of just about anything easy and affordable, but we will also send them home with a special show memento – a photo of each of them in front of our sample area or the background of their choice.”
Mimaki will be showing live printing of personalized applications using a variety of inkjet printing technologies, ranging from UV-curable to dye sublimation and solvent printers. “Mimaki offers an inkjet printing technology suitable for creating everything from signs and display graphics, including our innovative 4-layer day and night printing, to promotional items, home décor and more,” van den Broek added. “We believe visitors will be astonished at the possibilities!”
World’s broadest array of digital promotional printing solutions
At the show, Mimaki will demonstrate how digital printing solutions are set to revolutionize the printing of personalized, customized and short-run items on a broad range of materials. With the innovative solutions on show, visitors will be inspired to push the limits of digital printing to quickly, affordably and sustainably produce unique, high quality personalized items that will set them apart, in business and in their personal lifestyle. On display will be:
- The Mimaki UJF-7151plus printing on phone covers of different sizes. The UJF-7151plus is a flatbed UV LED direct-to-object printer that utilizes state-of-the-art technology to deliver a powerful and reliable digital alternative to traditional screen print operations. With a print resolution of up to 1200 dpi, the UJF-7151plus features a 710 x 510 mm printable area using process, white and clear inks plus primer.
- The Mimaki UJF-3042MkII. The UJF-3042MkII represents the latest generation of UV flatbed printers from Mimaki. This printer offers multiple ink options and support a wide range of applications, such as LUS-120 inks that can stretch up to 170% for printing on soft material surfaces such as wallet smartphone cases. The LH-100 rigid inks, on the other hand, are perfect for accessories or stationery products that must stand up to high levels of abrasion, as well as for printing on glass, metal and resins. The UJF-3042MkII will also be operating in the show’s PLUG & PLAY pavilion, where visitors get the chance to personalise promotional items.
- The UCJV300-160. This integrated roll-to-roll UV LED printing and cutting solution includes a unique 4-layer Day/Night printing capability and internal lighting system that enables two different images on the same sign – one image appears when the sign is backlit and another when it is not. It’s LED curing allows the use of an expanded range of media including uncoated print media and many thin film substrates that may be too heat sensitive for latex or solvent high heat fixation systems.
- The JFX200-2531. This UV-LED flatbed JFX200-2531 offers twice the printing area of the entry level JFX200-2513 model with a unique “toggle print” function that increases throughput by allowing operators to mount one board while another is printing. It is compatible with media as large as 2.5 x 3.1 meters, increasing the application range to accommodate large signs, wall decorations, doors and other large items.
- The Mimaki JV150 and CJV150. These solvent printers offer high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including orange and light black inks, in a cost-effective package for sign makers display graphics professionals and print shops. The CJV150 includes an integrated cutter for even more efficient production.
- The TS300P-1800. Developed specifically for digital printing of textiles, this dye sublimation printer delivers cost effective printing while maintaining high quality and high productivity. Perfectly suited to the creation of fashion, apparel, sportswear, furnishings and point of sale materials, the TS300P-1800 uses state-of-the-art technology to set new performance benchmarks for the sector.
Van den Broek concludes. “We believe visitors will be surprised and inspired at the range of materials we can print on and the wide variety of unique – and fun – personalized items that can be created. One unique capability that is important in this market is the ability to print on uneven surfaces, such as printing on the edges of a phone cover, without a noticeable reduction in quality. Our LD mode allows printing on an uneven surface with up to 4.5 mm difference in media thickness, and we believe this is quite unique in the industry. We will look forward to feedback from visitors to our stand and to learning more about what they are inspired to do with Mimaki solutions!”