UJF-7151plus II Flatbed LED-UV Printer
High performance Flatbed
- Print qualityImages and finishing enhanced.With two additional print heads, a maximum print resolution of 1800dpi, support of light inks and a newly developed halftone processing technology (MDF2), the image quality has been enhanced while reducing graininess.
The upgraded UV-LED units cure the ink under every print condition in the best way, preventing uneven curing and allowing for glossy effects.
- High precisionNewly developed print table.The newly developed table mechanism ensures a highly accurate and precise table movement, which results in an extreme precise and even print quality on any media with a maximum height of 153 mm and up to 30 kg.
- IoT Ready Easy integration for automated, un-attended production using robotics.The high and stable productivity makes the UJF-7151 plus II ideal to be integrated in automated workflows for unattended printing.
By supporting MDL commands, which comply with Industry 4.0 requirements, the operation can be fully automated and integrated in a production line with other 3rd party peripherals.
- Print stabilityAutomatic maintenance for enhanced uptime.With automatic maintenance functions (NCU & NRS) and ink sedimentation prevention (MCT) for all colours, the uptime is enhanced. The optional available full front cover and ionizer unit further enhances the machine’s print stability.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
LED UV ink technology
for endless possibilities
With a variety of LED-UV inks available for the UJF7151plus II, the range of applications seems endless. Choose between hard inks for rigid materials, flexible inks for a variety of media, or stretchable inks for thermo folding.
UJF7151plus II inks have been on the market for many years and have a proven track record of quality and reliability. Mimaki inks LH-100 and LUS-120 are certified.
For even more confidence
our products are certified
GREENGUARD GOLD certified products meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities without polluting the indoor air quality.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the UJF-7151plus II.
Productivity & Convenience
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), to detect missing nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to replace missing nozzles
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Automatic Wiper Cleaner, to keep the wiper clean
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT), preventing ink sedimentation
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS), to reduce banding
- Waveform Control (WFC), for best possible image sharpness
- Variable Dots Technology (VDT), for smoother gradations
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion (MFD), for smoother colours
- Mimaki Clear Control (MCC), for a glossy finish
|Print head||Type||On-demand piezo head|
|Specifications||8 heads in staggered configuration (two lines: 4+4 or 6+2)|
|Resolution||Y:600dpi, 1200dpi, 1800dpi|
X: 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi, 1800dpi
|Media||Max. printing size||X=510mm; Y=710mm|
|Thickness||Up to 153mm|
|Weight||Up to 10 kg/m2|
|Distance Accuracy||Absolute accuracy||±0.3 mm or ±0.3 % of specified distance, whichever is greater|
|Repeatability||±0.2mm or ±0.1% of specified distance, whichever is greater|
|Perpendicularity||±0.2 mm / 710 mm|
|Ink supply||Ink bottle 1Ltr or 250ml|
|Ink circulation system||6 channels including inside of print heads and ink channels|
|Waste ink tank||Bottle type (2,000ml)|
|UV unit||Water-cooled UV-LED x 1|
|Interface||Data transfer function||USB 2.0/Ethernet 10BASE/100BASE|
|Noise levels||Standby||55 dB (A) or less|
|In operation (continuous)||65 dB (A) or less|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100~120/200~240V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz)|
|Power consumption||1.3kW or less|
|External dimensions (WxDxH)||2198 x 1572 x 1273mm|
|Safety Standards||VCCI CLASS A / FCC CLASS A / ETL (UL60950) / CB report / CE Marking (EMC, Low Voltage, Machinery) / RoHS / REACH|
The primary task of RIP (Raster Image Processor) software is to convert the different formats of the file to be printed into data the printer “understands” as raster data.
LED UV ink
Hard ink for rigid materials.
LED UV ink
Flexible ink for rigid materials and a variety of media.
LED UV ink
Ink for Thermo forming.
LED UV ink
Additional layer for adhesion