Give your creativity a glow up
JV330-160 Solvent Printer and
Print & Cut
(C)JV330-160 Solvent Printer
- Next level Image Qualityhigher image sharpness and more uniform density, while reducing banding even at low pass printing.Image sharpness has been strongly increased due to a much higher ink droplet accuracy.
The new high-precision print heads offer an increased dot density (6400 nozzles), allowing high quality at low passes.
The new imaging technology (MWDT) minimises the effect of individual head imperfections and adjustment errors, while increasing the image smoothness.
- Media Changerspace saving system that can hold three rolls of media and fast media change by a single operator.Allowing three different rolls of media to be placed on the printer, media change between jobs is done much faster with less manpower.
- XY Slitterinline sheet-fed cutting system that reduces post-processing.With the option to trim media in both X and Y directions, while compensating for possible misalignment, it speeds up workflows and offers fast and accurate finishing solutions.
- Improved Operation throughput is increased while operator mistakes are reduced, thanks to new and improved functionalities.Whilst new functionalities have been added, operation is improved. Whether it is the V-shaped cutting function preventing media skewing, the newly developed cloth wiper keeping the print head area clean, or the panel app for remote access, the (C)JV330-160 makes it easy.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
for superior quality
The (C)JV330-160 solvent printer can be configured with different ink-sets to be based on application requirements.
Mimaki’s SS21 Mild solvent ink-type, available in a 4-colour (productivity), 6-colour (transparent media) and 8-colour (widest colour gamut) configuration, is known for its excellent quality, weatherability and rub-fastness.
Mimaki’s BS4 Mild solvent ink-type, only available in a 4-colour configuration (productivity), is known for its fast drying, less odour and cost effectiveness.With this new printer, Mimaki offers a solution for any application requirement, making the (C)JV330-160 a versatile solution.
For even more confidence
our products are GREENGUARD GOLD certified
GREENGUARD GOLD certified products meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities without polluting the indoor air quality.
Mimaki’s SS21 and BS4 inks are GREENGUARD GOLD certified.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the (C)JV330-160 solvent printer.
For continued productivity
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), to detect missing nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to replace missing nozzles
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT), preventing ink sedimentation
- Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS), for uninterrupted ink supply
For quality printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS4), to reduce banding
- Waveform Control (WFC), for best possible image sharpness
- Variable Dots Technology (VDT), for smoother gradations
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion (MFD), for smoother colour tones
- Dot Adjustment System (DAS), for stable printing
- Mimaki Intelligent Heater (MIH), for consistent image quality
(C)JV330-160 Printer Specifications
|Print head||2 drop-on-demand piezoelectric head; stagger arrangement|
|Print resolution||Y: 600dpi, 800dpi, 1200dpi;|
X: 600dpi, 900dpi, 1200dpi
|Drop size||Min: 3pl|
|Head height||Manual adjustment (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm from platen)|
|Compatible inks||SS21 – 4C: CMYK / 6C+SP: CMYKLcLmW / 8C: CMYKLcLmLkOr|
BS4 – 4C: CMYK
|Ink supply||Colour: 2000ml Ink bag|
White: 500ml ink bag
|Max printing width||1,610mm|
|Max media width||1,620mm|
|Media thickness||1.0mm or less|
|Outside diameter||250mm or less|
|Inner diameter||2-inch / 3-inch|
|Roll weight||1 Roll: 45kg or less|
3 Rolls: total 90kg or less
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet 1000 BASE-T|
|Dimension (WxDxH)||3,170 / 1,215 / 1,305mm|
|Power supply||2 x Single phase (AC100~120/200~240V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz)|
|Power consumption||Max: 2 x 1.44kW or less; Std: 2 x 750W; Min: 4,5W|
|Safety Standards||IEC 62368-1 compliant ETLCB, CE (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive, RoHS Directive) REACH, VCCI Class A, FCC Class AEAC, KC, RCM, UKCA, EnergyStar|
CJV330-160 Cutting Specifications
|Cutting speed*1||300mm/s or less|
|Acceleration||0.5G or less|
|Cutter response time||10 times/sec|
|Receive buffer memory||30MB|
The primary task of RIP (Raster Image Processor) software is to convert the different formats of the file to be printed into data that the printer “understands” as raster data.
Mild Solvent Ink
Cost effective, fast drying, and certified solvent ink
Mild Solvent Ink
Benchmark high quality mild solvent ink with excellent weather ability and rub-fastness
500ml pack for White ink
6 colours: CMYK Lm Lc W W
8 colours: CMYK Lm Lc Lk Or