Stay sharp. More profit per cut.
CG-AR series: Roll-to-roll and sheet fed cutting plotter
CG-AR Series cutting plotter
- Available in 3 modelssupporting a maximum cutting width of respectively 60, 107 and 137cm.The CG-AR series cutting plotter continues the tradition of CG cutter reliability and offering common cut functions like kiss-cut, full-cut, and half-cut, allowing cutting through cardboard, PVC, fluorescent and reflective sheets, magnetic foil, and more.
Maximum sheet width and cutting width
· Table model CG-60AR: 740/606mm
· Floor type model CG-100AR: 1250/1070mm
· Floor type model CG-130AR: 1550/1370mm
- ID Cut functiona professional cutting solution that scans the cut data (in the form of a bar-code)The register mark sensor on the cutting plotter scans the cut data and register marks and starts cutting accordingly, significantly reducing human intervention and operator mistakes, while increasing productivity.
- High DownforceAn increased pressure of up to 550 grams to ease cutting through thick paper.Enabling to cut through a wide range of materials and supporting creasing for easy folding, professional output like window letters, stickers, signs, labels, magnets, window displays, shelf wobblers, packages, and paper crafts becomes reality.
- Easy-to-use software Bundled with a Windows driver, Simple POP and FineCut for a seamless integration with Mimaki printers.Windows driver: Output directly from your existing Windows application like a ‘standard’ printer.
Simple POP: stand-alone application to create your own decoration using templates.
FineCut/Coat9: Plug-in software for Illustrator and CorelDRAW for the professional designers.
Designed to cut & crease a wide range
for each type of material
The CG-AR series can be fitted with a blade dedicated for the material to be cut.
Dedicated blades are available to cut through vinyl, small letters, reflective sheets, fluorescent sheets, rubber sheets, and heavy paper.
A creaser is available to draw fold-lines for easy folding.
This cutting plotter includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the CG-AR Series.
For superior cutting
- ID Cut: to increase productivity
- Crop Mark Detection: for a high accurate cut
- Half Cut: to reduce manual labour
- Over Cut: for easy weeding
- Corner Cut: for the perfect contour cut
|Acceptable sheet size||Width||90 ‒ 740mm||90 – 1,250mm||90 – 1,550mm|
|Roll weight||8kg or less||20kg or less|
|Roll dia||150mm or less|
|Eﬀective cutting area||606mm × 51m||1,070mm × 51m||1,270mm × 51m|
|Max Speed||Shaft Direction||73cm/s|
|Adjustable speed range (cutting /plotting)||1 ‒ 10cm/s (1cm/s step),|
10 – 70cm/s (5cm/s step)
|Mechanical resolution||X: 2,5μm; Y: 5μm|
|Command resolution||25μm, 10μm (MGL-IIc), 100μm, 50μm (MGL-Ic1)|
|Excluding shrinkage/expansion caused by the ﬁlm temperature|
|Accuracy assurance range||586mm x 20m||1,050mm x 2m||1,350mm x 2m|
|Depending on the speciﬁed ﬁlm and cutting conditions|
|Pressure setting||Cutter||10 – 20g (2g step), 20 – 100g (5g step), 100 – 550g (10g step)|
|Creasing||10 – 20g (2g step), 20 – 100g (5g step), 100 – 150g (10g step)|
|Pen||10 – 20g (2g step), 20 – 100g (5g step), 100 – 550g (10g step)|
|Acceptable cutting sheet||Vinyl up to 0.25mm thickness, Fluorescent sheet, Reﬂective sheet, Coated Cardboard|
|Applicable tools||Cutter, Water based ball-point pen, Oil based ball-point, Creasing Tool|
|Type of command||MGL-IIc/Ic1|
|Receiver buﬀer size||27Mb standard（17Mb when in sorting）|
|Operation environment||Temperature: 5 – 35 degrees Humidity: 35 – 75% (Rh) Non-condensation AC100V – 240V 1A 50/60Hz|
|Power||AC100V – 240V 50/60Hz||AC100V – 240V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,030 x 287 x 335mm||1,530 x 580 x 1,150mm||1,830 x 580 x 1,150mm|
|Weight||17kg (27kg with optional stand)||35kg||43kg|
An easy solution that allows for the design using office applications (like Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and cut them in the same way that you would print using an office printer.
A design application that allows you to create POP and in-store decorations via templates through simple operations and then cutting them on the CG-60AR.
A plug-in software for the more advanced designer that offers full integration with Mimaki printers and enables the design and output from within either Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW®.
To turn the roll-to-roll cutting plotter into a flatbed cutter
To cut and crease A3-size media like packaging and paper crafts
Stand for CG-60AR
To turn the CG-60AR from a table to a floor-type model
To collect the cut media and prevent it from falling on the ground