Amsterdam, November 10, 2015
Mimaki today announced its TS300P-1800 inkjet printer is this year’s winner of the Viscom Best of Awards for Textile Refinement.
Designed for low-cost production of high-value digital textile applications the TS300P-1800 1,8m wide roll-to-roll sublimation inkjet printer is a dedicated transfer paper printer, offering new levels of quality and productivity. Its capabilities have been enhanced with two fluorescent inks, which are available in yellow and pink. These inks were made especially for use in the low-volume high-quality sublimation paper transfer market and are perfectly suited for fashion, sportswear, swimwear and shoes.
“The digital textile print market is one of the most innovative and fast developing sectors. This Viscom Best of Award serves as a recognition that our solutions are perfectly designed to help operations capitalise on the emerging opportunities,” said Mike Horsten, General Manager Marketing EMEA at Mimaki Europe, “Not only does the TS300P-1800 deliver speed, quality and throughput that support the demands of operations in this market, it also facilitates the fast-growing role of digital textile printing in the retail market. Fluorescent colours are the next step in the journey and our Neon inks enable designers and garment manufacturers to extend their production and volume flexibility.”
The TS300P-1800 also brings a number of new capabilities to textile printing, including:
- ability to print on very lightweight transfer paper
- up to 115 m2/h maximum print speed at 4 colour printing (62 m2/h with 6 colour printing) for high quality print
- accurate dot placement even with high head gap printing (adjustable from 2 to 7 mm)
- automatic Nozzle Recovery System for consistent quality printing
- newly developed sublimation transfer ink Sb410 – available in bulk ink packs and Uninterrupted Ink Supply System for unattended continuous printing
- external dryer – up to 30% faster drying
- new Tx3Link RIP to ensure exceptional colour management including colour replacement, accurate profile creation and fast file processing
The TS300P-1800 has been a hit since its launch at Fespa 2015 and will continue its fall event tour with a live demonstration at ITMA 2015, in Hall 18, Stand C104, with exciting samples of the new Neon inks for active wear. From there it will be transported to Istanbul, Turkey to wow visitors at FESPA Eurasia, taking place December 10-13, 2015.