Mimaki is the leading manufacturer of large format inkjet printers and high-precision cutters. As a customer service representative at Mimaki, you provide daily support to customers. You take care of entering and changing customer orders and manage the back orders and reservations. By preparing the transport of goods to the customer, you as a customer service representative, also facilitate the “Public Warehouse Partner” and handle all “requests” and “complaints” from customers.
You perform the above activities in accordance with Mimaki’s quality procedures, processes and Incoterms®, so that all order fulfilment is as efficient as possible. You build and maintain customer relationships, e-mail and call customers and process all orders that arise from this. You are able to identify customer needs and like to come up with proposals for improvement to optimize Customer Service. You also provide feedback on customers and customer experiences with Mimaki products and services. You report to your supervisor, the Customer Service Manager.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have at least an MBO+ working and thinking level and not less than 3 years of work experience
- You can easily handle automated data processing and file management
- Excel holds no secrets for you and you also have a basic knowledge of the other Microsoft Office programs
- You have knowledge at implementation level of ERP and CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- You have a good command of spoken and written English and French. You are a French native or have a business level understanding of the language
- The world of international logistics documentation and Incoterms® is not unknown to you
Can you fully identify with the points below? Then we definitely are a match!
- You are customer-oriented and customer-friendly: if the customer is happy, so are you
- You have good communication skills and know how to communicate with the customer as well as with your colleagues
- You like to tackle things and work in a solution-oriented way
- You are an expert in planning and organizing, flexible is your middle name
- You work accurately, even at stressful moments, you know how to stay calm and act correctly
- You are critical, you can reflect on yourself and you are not afraid to give feedback to colleagues
And not unimportant: what do you get in return?
- Work in an international organization that is a leader in the printing business, with colleagues all over the world
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and to develop yourself
- Cosy team outings if the situation permits
- A salary that matches your activities and responsibilities
We look forward to your response! Mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Mimaki was founded in Japan in 1975. Since then, we have grown into an international company spread over 150 countries worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of large format inkjet printers and high-precision cutters, we currently have extensive production facilities in Asia, the Pacific, the United States and Europe. Mimaki Europe, headquartered in Amsterdam since 2004, is responsible for sales, marketing, logistics, administration and a large distributor and reseller network in Europe.