- License is not activated
Follow RLP5 Operation manual to deactivate the License and then activate the License again. * Unchecking “Delete the serial key information” before deactivation of License saves the trouble of entering license key when activating the License again.
- This error may occur when installing security software after installing the RLP5
In the case of RLP5 Ver.2.20 or earlier, it is not possible to use RLP5 and security software at the same time. Upgrading to RLP5 Ver.2.30 or later is recommended.
How to upgrade RLP5 to Ver.2.30 or later
- Uninstall the current version of RLP5 (Ver.2.20 or earlier)
Please see RLP5 Installation Guide for uninstall instructions
* All job data will be deleted during uninstallation.
- Install RLP5 to Ver.2.30 or later as a new installation
* Removal of the security software is not needed.