When the ink cartridge runs out, another cartridge automatically begins to supply ink. Ink cartridges can be replaced during printing and overnight continuous printing is possible. *UISS only works in 4 color ink-set model.
This saves you from worrying about if printing will stop due to out-of-ink during nighttime unattended printing (still, be careful for the data that consumes lots of ink).
The supplying cartridges are switched at the following timing.
- When “Ink End” is detected during printing
- When “Near End” is detected during ink charging
- When the ink cartridge is removed
- When there is an error on the ink cartridge
- When Ink use-up cleaning function is used
About Ink use-up cleaning function…
During normal cleaning, this function preferentially uses a cartridge with “Near End” or “Ink End” detected, to save ink.
* If the supplying cartridge is removed during printing or cleaning, Using cartridge is changed but the operation stops.