- Confirm the whole image data appears in the print preview on the RIP
- Confirm if the page size is larger than the image size in image processing software such as Adobe Illustrator
- Confirm if the origin is set to the proper position and the available print area has enough
- Confirm if the media width is detected properly. The media size displayed equals the distance between the left and right margins.
- Confirm the media condition. Media width may not be detected correctly if the media surface is uneven or stained
- Lower the head height (head gap) within 2mm from the media. Media may not be detected correctly owing to the large head gap
- In case of using transparent media, it is possible to change the sensitivity of media detection sensor in [MACHINE SETUP]-[MEDIA DETECT LV].
* This menu does not appear in LCD depending on the firmware version. In this case,
put the white paper under the transparency media to detect the media width
- If the printable media width is smaller than the image data, it is possible to increase the printable media width by decreasing the margin in [SETUP]-[MARGIN]
- Please contact service if you are still having the same issue