- Perform Level 1 White maintenance
If the White Maintenance function does not appear, see the section [If no white maintenance function in the machine].
- Check TEST DRAW
It is difficult to see white ink on the white media. Use a LED light or print on clear media and place it over black media then check. Clean the wiper and around the head if nozzles are clogged.
- If test print is still not good, then perform Level 2 and check.
- If test print is still not good, then perform Level 3 and check.
If no white maintenance function appears on the machine
- Shake the white ink cartridge after removing it from the machine then re-insert.
- White ink will settle if it is not used daily. In this case, the white color will become lighter as the pigment settles. Shake the white ink cartridge 10 times or more every day even white ink is not used.
- Perform Hard cleaning
- It is difficult to see white ink on the white media. Use flush light or print on the clear media and move over to the black media and check. Clean the Wiper and around the head if nozzles are clogged.
- Perform Nozzle cleaning round 3 minutes and check
- Perform fill-up function and then check the nozzles.
* If white ink is not printed more than one day, perform fill-up ink more than two times.