Kebab option: 360-degree direct printing on cylindrical products
Using the rotary rollers, the Kebab option rotates the object, allowing UJF-3042HG to print on the entire surface of the cylindrical item
The Kebab option delivers •••
- 360-degree direct printing on cylindrical products
- Printing on a wide range of material sizes
- Easy mounting on the UJF-3042HG and UJF-6042
- User-friendly print settings and functions
- Intuitive and user‑friendly operation
Applications of the Kebab-option
Printing on a wide range of material sizes
The KEBAB option enables printing on various cylindrical objects with length ranging from 30mm to 330mm (12.99in) and diameter from 10mm to 110mm (0.39 to 4.33in). This allows users to create more varied print applications.
* Maximum weight of print material: 3 kg / Maximum print width: 300mm
Specifications of Kebab Option
|Compatible printer model||UJF-3042HG, UJF-6042|
|Rotary degree of print material||Over ±360 degree|
|Rotation system||Rollers under print material|
|Applicable objects||Cylindrical objects (uneven surface may affect rotation)|
|Printable size||Diameter：10mm～110mm (0.39in～4.33in)
* When the diameter is less than 64mm, attach a suction table.
|Maximum weight of print material||3kg (6.61lb)|
|Printable area of UJF-3042HG on KEBAB||Feeding direction (X): Entire surface of the material
Print head moving direction (Y): 300mm (11.81in) or narrower
|Guaranteed precision range||20℃～25℃ (Allowable rate of change of temperature: ±10℃/h)|
|Dust level||General office level|
|Weight||About 3kg (6.61lb)|
Features of the Kebab option
Printing 360 degree on the surface of a cylindrical object
Mount KEBAB on the UJF-3042HG, set the product on the rollers, and start the automatic 360 degree printing using the dedicated software “RasterLink 6”.KEBAB allows printing on products with length between 30mm and 330mm and diameter between 10mm and 110mm (0.39 to 4.33in).
Easy mounting on the UJF-3042HG / UJF-6042
Setting up KEBAB on a UJF-3042HG / UJF-6042 is very easy. Just mount it on the printer, screw on the unit, and insert a connector.
* In order to use KEBAB, PCB of the UJF-3042HG / UJF-6042 must be replaced by a technician
Printing with the Kebab option on wine bottles
Beautiful seamless 360 degree surface printing with simple steps
Rasterlink 6 makes print job management simple
KEBAB dedicated function: Print image measuring
Outer circumference of a print object is automatically calculated by entering a diameter on the dedicated screen, and the ruler with a calculated circumference is displayed beside the print image accordingly.
KEBAB dedicated function: Image scaling function
Print image is automatically scaled according to the calculated outer circumference. No caliculation and scaling is required.
Web update function
The highly reputable web update function from RasterLinkPro5 is available. Program updating and profile downloading can easily be done through the Web.
Dramatically‑improved, user‑friendly operation screen increases work efficiency
High performance, easy-to-use RIP software. The Rasterlink6 is the RIP software for everyone–it is designed with a focus on simplicity and usability. However, the software also helps to create more professional and advanced finished products.
Intuitive and user‑friendly operation
- The surface of the print object is automatically calculated by entering the diameter on the dedicated screen. A ruler with the calculated circumference will be displayed beside the print image accordingly.
- Related settings are indicated on the same display screen, reducing the need to switch screens. Furthermore, print settings can be marked as “Favorite”