New printers, new inks and new applications to cover all markets
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – November 04, 2015
Mimaki, a leading global manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting plotters for the sign/graphics, textile/apparel and industrial markets, today reported that it will bring one of the industry’s broadest selections of digital textile printing solutions to ITMA 2015, the world’s most established textile and garment machinery exhibition. Mimaki will be located in Hall 18, Stand C104, at the show.
The Present and Future of Digital Textile Printing
“This will be our biggest and most exciting presence at ITMA ever,” says Mike Horsten, General Manager Marketing EMEA at Mimaki Europe. “Digital textile printing is truly coming into its own, not only for sample making, but for full production runs. Mimaki is leading the pack with digital textile printing solutions that can meet just about every need. We are excited to speak to ITMA visitors to our stand to find out how they want to use digital printing so we can continue to stay ahead of the curve with new developments that will take the segment even further.”
In addition to two new inks, Mimaki’s New Neon pink and yellow ideal for sports and active wear, Mimaki will be exhibiting five 1.8 meter digital textile printers, each addressing a separate textile application space with new ink technologies. Mimaki’s advancement in Textile Pigment inks will be the first industry solution that combines the speed of the printer with the high quality of the inks into one simple-to-use solution.
Highlights on the Mimaki booth:
- TS300P-1800 + SB410 ink – This Dye sublimation printer is ideal for paper transfer and will be able to take advantage of the new Neon pink and yellow fluorescent inks.
- TS300P-1800 + SB410 ink – The Production Dye sublimation printer is ideal for paper transfer in 2 x BMYK ink configurations running speeds up to 115sqm/hr
- TX300P-1800 + TP400 – Using direct print technology with pigment inks enables anhydrous printing that does not require a washing step in post-processing, simply heating the media fixes the ink. This means there is zero waste water in this environmentally friendly approach to digital textile printing. Textile Pigment inks can be used on all kind of medias, like natural fibers like cotton or linen and man made fibers.
- TX300P-1800 + Dd400 – Direct Disperse dye inks used with this printer are light and abrasion resistant and are ideal for industrial textiles as well as swim and active wear.
- TX500-1800B + RC300 – Sticky Belt driven system. The reactive dye inks can be used for direct printing on textiles like cotton and other prepared printable fabrics.
“We are also pleased to be able to show a brand-new concept printer,” Horsten adds, “the 3.2 meter TS500P-3200. This highly productive digital textile printer, which will be commercially available in 2016, will deliver beautiful prints for wider textile requirements such as curtains, bed covers and more. This printer will use Mimaki’s SB310 inks, and we are looking forward to hearing what visitors have to say about the new opportunities it will open for them.”
Last but not least, Mimaki will also announce the new SB420 Dye sublimation inks for direct print for the TX300P-1800 direct to textile printers.
The right Digital Workflow for error-free production
Also being featured at ITMA is Mimaki’s digital textile printing workflow that will make both small lots and larger production runs more efficient. From the designer through to delivery, Mimaki’s digital textile workflow system makes fast, error-free production the name of the game. Combined with Mimaki’s outstanding digital textile printers and inks, this highly automated workflow makes it easier for designers and textile manufacturers alike to take advantage of the many benefits digital textile printing can offer to their businesses.
NOTE TO EDITORS:
Please join us for an exciting and informative press conference at 11am on November 13th in room Epsilon 5. For more information or to RSVP for the press conference, please contact Maya Staels, duomedia, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +32 (0)487 98 21 61.