There are clean the exterior surfaces of the main unit, palten, media press and around the head as daily maintenance. Here, we will show you especially important maintenance.
- Tools required for maintenance
– Cleaning solution kit 200 (SPC-0369)
– Clean stick (SPC-0527)
– Goggles (attachment)
– Paper towel or Dry cloth
- Content of daily maintenance
For detailed maintenance procedure, see the “Operation Manual”.
- Clean the wiper, wiper bracket, cap rubber and cap rubber cover. If there are ink sticking to the cap rubber and dust, it may cause of poor image quality.
- Clean the wiper slider.
- Perform [DISWAY WASH].
- Clean around the head. If ink and dust are adhere to around the head, media may dirt during printing, or cause of nozzle clogging.
- Clean the platen. The platen easily gets dirty with lint and paper dust.
- When the main unit is not used for a long time
Please see FAQ: What care and caution to taken when I am not using the printer for a long time?”.