The print result is abnormal. What can I do?
- Restart your computer and printer
- Inspect the print head carriage for dust or other print debris.
Remove any foreign particles.
Refer to Operation Manual to clean up the dust
- If the printed image is misaligned when printing bi-directional mode, perform [MAINTENANCE]-[DROP.POScorrect]
- In the case of Mimaki Raster Link Pro user, if the printed image is misaligned even when performing [DROP.POScorrect], confirm dot size in [Print mode] sub menu of
Raster Link Pro and set “62 or less
- Try uni-directional print
- If the problem occurs in a specific image data, resave the data with another format and try the print again. (Example: AI -> EPS)
- Confirm the client computer has enough memory. Refer to the reference guide for your computer how to assign the memory
- Change the print condition setting in RIP. (Profile setting, half tone setting and so on.)
- Please contact service if you are still having the same issue